Amidst all the chaos and heartbreak our
second vehicle has broken down completely.
We are trying to source a new engine,
but so far have been unsuccessful.
A very kind donor has offered to contribute
R38 000 towards the purchase of a new vehicle.
We still need to raise another R20 000
to buy the vehicle.
Please, please help us!
No donation amount is too small
|We can issue Section 18A Tax Donation Certificates
- Make a SECURE CREDIT CARD donation on our website: www.samast.co.za
- Make a DIRECT DEPOSIT, our bank account details are:
SA.MAST, Nedbank. Acc no 1676031707, Bcc: 167609
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org 021 712 2170
Our one remaining vehicle is going from shack to shack
trying to help animals that have been caught up in the storm
and are enduring unimaginable suffering.
If you have a warm forever home to offer
some of these abandoned creatures please, please urgently call or email us.
Tel: 021 712 2170 Email: email@example.com
We also urgently need emergency supplies:
Cat, dog, kitten and puppy food.
Blankets & towels
Hot water bottles
Tinned food for humans.
Drop off point for emergency supplies:
6 Hiddingh Rd, Bergvliet, Cape Town.
Please feel free to drop off from 7am to 7pm,
Monday to Friday. Saturday: 9am to 12pm.
• Take the M3 from Cape Town towards Muizenberg and Simonstown
• Go past UCT and continue through Claremont, Wynberg and Constantia
• Take the Ladies Mile off-ramp
• At the robots, turn right into Ladies Mile Road (there is an Engen garage diagonally opposite you at the robot)
• Continue down Ladies Mile Road till you get to the circle
• Go round ¼ of the circle, turning into Firgrove Way (runs alongside the Bergvliet High School buildings – NOT the fields)
• Follow this road as it dog legs past Park 'n Shop shopping centre till you get to a three way stop
• Turn left at the stop street into Bergvliet Road and continue till you reach the robot at the Main Road intersection
• Turn right into the Main road and drive past Restorabilia (furniture shop), Sol Cohen Road, the Bergvliet Post Office and Woolworths till you get to a pedestrian crossing
• Immediately after the pedestrian crossing turn right into Hiddingh Road
• We are number 6 with steel fencing and a big tree on the pavement next to the driveway.